[jawsscripts] Re: What Am I doing wrong on this script?

  • From: "mark" <marktorgerson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:32:04 -0700

Hi Jim,
     With your corrections the script compiled perfectly. I was missing the
quotes.
     When trying to grab the text at the PC cursor do I need to use the PC
Cursor command first?
     Is it better to use getChunk, getLine, or some other get command?
     Thank you so much for all your kind help.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!
You can visit my website at: