[jawsscripts] Re: What Am I doing wrong on this script?

  • From: "John Martyn" <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:36:09 -0700

I started on the basics of scripting and it took me almost 9 months to get good
at scripting an application. Rhapsody was a real lesson learner for me. It just
takes a lot of mistakes to get things right. But the point is, start at the
beginning. I did every exercise of the basics of scripting no matter how silly
it seemed. I even include what I learned in the basics of scripting by the use
of my helper hotkeys menu so that it performs the script for you.
The point is, you have to have patience in learning this language and
eventually you will be coming up with new methods of your own and even have
your own style.
John Martyn