[jawsscripts] Re: What Am I doing wrong on this script?

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:02:44 -0400

Hi Mark,  its is unfortunate that you are taking Jackie's words as purely
criticism.  There is a great deal of knowledge and experience on this list that
we all benefit from.
In order to tap into this great knowledge pool you do need to do your homework
and study the basics otherwise we can't really help.  If you try studying the
scripting manual and have questions I am sure you can find some on the list who
can help you understand concepts that you are struggling with.
If you want to learn scripting or any programming language you need to take it
one step at a time and work through the exercises.  Only in this way can you
learn to script.
Good luck
Tom Bisset