[jawsscripts] Re: What Am I doing wrong on this script?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:59:51 -0700

Clearly, u did it right, John. My intent was not to discourage Mark,
or hurt his feelings. It was just to tell him, as u reinforced, that
learning to script does not occur overnight, it takes practice &
patience & study. Sometimes other priorities are more immediately
imperative. If that be the case--fine--return to scripting when the
necessary time can be devoted to it. Not that it's important or means
anything, but I commend u for your efforts & the learning u did in
order to master the subject. Congratulations.