[jawsscripts] Re: Problem assigning a key to a script

  • From: "Jim Bauer" <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:36:48 -0500

I'm assuming JAWSKey+q reports "health rules." If not, try putting your scripts
in a jss file shoes base name (I.E. minus extension) matches what JAWSKey+q does
report.

Can you run Internet Explorer scripts from within Health Rules that you haven't
specifically pasted in "health rules.jss?" Have you ever been able to create and
then later use scripts in Health Rules.jss at any point?

Creating an autoStartEvent() function in Health Rules.jss that simply speaks a
string, plays a unique sound, etc. will at least inform you when or if JAWS sees
focus in Health Rules.

HTH