[jawsscripts] Re: MSAA Object Tracking

  • From: Brett Scarr <brett06@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 13:47:39 +1000

Hi,
I can confirm this guys issue. I use a drum program which requires extensive
use of the jaws cursor. Since updating to the latest jaws 14 I can no longer
see anything in this program with the jaws cursor.

I have removed jaws and shared components and user settings. Rebooted and
deleted all jaws folders and files, including the dcm files. I then Rebooted
and reinstalled jaws 13, but still have no jaws cursor action. If anyone finds
a solution, I too would love to know.

Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone