[jawsscripts] Re: MSAA Object Tracking

  • From: "Jim Snowbarger" <Snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 20:56:21 -0500

That's right, guys.  I know how to use those functions.  I'm just trying to
figure why his system broke.  He wasn't running any custom scripts at all.
After he removed jaws 13 and 14, including the shared components, he
installed jaws 11, which should now be the definitive last word on shared
components.  And,it no longer worked with that application.  He says he
removed shared components but,  Of course, I wasn't there and can't verify
that.  I know he believes that.  <grin>
But, he probably left user-specific settings.  No matter, he wasn't running
those versions any more.  He was running jaws 11, which used to work.
Shared components are the only link between jaws versions that I know of.

Can I learn anything from the file version of jawsVid.dll?