[jawsscripts] Re: Frames

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:35:58 +1100

my own experience/thought Jackie/list, was that, at least for specific colors
that might not have been highlights, how you set up the frame, appeared not to
be relevant, when you used SayFrame, from within Script land. i.e. it appeared
to me from the little testing I did of this, that those particular attributes
that you can setup via frame Viewer for the frame when it activates/fires
normally, appeared to me not necessarily honored during a simple SayFrame Call.
But, I could've been mistaken. what's been your experience in this Gian.