[jaws-uk] Re: jaws pricing

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:38:29 +0100

Hi Amy,

This is where we get right back on topic.  The people doing this kind
of work to enable access, still have to eat, and food is not free.
Work is being scheduled around paid for projects.

On the other hand, if someone was employed - and paid a salary - for
development, given the tiny market that cost would have to be
recovered from, we'd be back to the old "Rip off" scenario from
potential end-users.

George.