[jaws-uk] Re: computer query

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:55:36 -0000

Post script to last, my computer also comes on of it's own accord and I do have a surge protector to keep flow of current even. I can of course turn off at electricity having switches situated beneath the computer table, but have stopped doing that unless away from home. computer being Desktop I cannot shut lid on it. even vibration brings it on, thought surge protectors should stop that Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>