[jaws-uk] Re: computer query

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:11:07 +0100

Paul, did you say you have 128MB on your PC? That sounds rather strange, it should be GB and at least something like at least 20 unless it is a really old PC.

Go to the start menu and then open my computer. If it is not on the start menu it will be on the desktop. Select your PC's hard drive but don't open it, just sit on it with the cursor. Press Alt and arrow to properties. Press the JAWS cursor and the memory size, space used and space remaining will be readable on the screen.

Barbara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>