[jaws-uk] Re: computer query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:42:50 +0100

Hi Barbara,

Yes I meant GB.  Sorry about that.

Thanks for the steps.

Paul.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 10:11 PM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: computer query

: Paul, did you say you have 128MB on your PC? That sounds rather strange,
it
: should be GB and at least something like at least 20 unless it is a really
: old PC.
:
: Go to the start menu and then open my computer. If it is not on the start
: menu it will be on the desktop. Select your PC's hard drive but don't open
: it, just sit on it with the cursor. Press Alt and arrow to properties.
Press
: the JAWS cursor and the memory size, space used and space remaining will
be
: readable on the screen.
:
: Barbara