[jaws-uk] Re: Additional voices

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:34:39 +0100

Hi Paul,
Glad to hear the installation went ok for you.  Firstly, how much did you pay?
Did you have to buy the speak aloud software, not sure if that's the right name
smiles, as well or could you get them separately?  And how do you find the
voices with jaws?  Are they sluggish, slow to respond?

Best regards.

Steve