[jaws-uk] Re: Additional voices.

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 08:11:02 +0100

Hi Paul
1. I'm not at all familiar with K1000. If their voices use the SAPI speech
engine, I'm sure that you can use them with Jaws. If you press INSERT+J,
then press the left ALT key to bring up the menu and down-arrow to voices
and press ENTER, you'll find the options for voice settings. Tabbing there
you'll find the list of available voices using the SAPI speech engine.
2. I purchased a product called TextAloud, Mike16 and Crystal16 at the same
time some months ago and assumed that they could be bought separately.
However, having already misinformed Tink about this, I went back to the
NextUp.com web page and realized that to purchase Mike and Crystal or any of
the voices supply there you are asked to say whether or not you have bought
TexAloud.
Please feel free to contact me privately.

Carlos.