[jaws-uk] Re: Additional voices.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:36:43 +0100

Hi Dorothy,

I am totally blind so can't confirm exactly how your message is displayed on
the screen, however, Jaws reports that the message is black on white.

I determine this as follows:

1.    Switch to the Jaws cursor.

2.    Move the Jaws cursor over some text of your message.

3.    Press JawsKey+the number 5 on the top row.

Jaws speaks the foreground and background colours.

HTH,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tel: 01869 347639