[iyonix-support] Re: rom 512 purchase with oregano2

  • From: Roger Foden <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:49:40 +0100

In message <1cc325764e.pittdj+@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <4e762196dblists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
>           Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> [snip - paying for OS5.12]
>
>>Yes, but as has been pointed out, if the procedure has been tested as
>>ok, and then there's a problem with the HSBC site, that's hardly a
>>problem of Castle's making is it?
>
> I failed to pay with O2 but was successful with Firefox on the laptop
> at which point I decided it was an O2 problem because it usually is.
> JayCee had to have two goes with Firefox on a PC. It would then appear
> to be an intermittent problem with the HSBC site unrelated to the
> browser.

I tried twice with Oregano2 (scripting enabled) and failed on both
occasions:

Credit card response:Failed - no response from card issuer

Has anyone in the real world actually succeeded in purchasing and
downloading the new ROM 5.12 _using Oregano2_?

I'd like to buy it, but am naturally reluctant to try again.

Regards
Roger
--
roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx