[iyonix-support] Re: rom 512 purchase with oregano2

  • From: John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:09:00 +0100

On 15 Oct, Steven Pampling <steve.pampling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Of course out in the wilds (c.s.a.*) there are those who just love any
> kind of failure from something associated with Castle. It makes them feel
> better that they haven't got an Iyonix.

I hadn't actually noticed any criticism from outside the Iyonix-owning people.
There seems to be very little public criticism of that kind - which is as it
should be, of course.

--
        John Cartmell   john@ followed by finnybank.com   0845 006 8822
        Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527         www.finnybank.com