[iyonix-support] Re: rom 512 purchase with oregano2

  • From: John Williams <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:15:11 +0100

In article <2454027.144287-tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Tennant Stuart <tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >No, but they do set some useful system variables.

> Why make people set system variables while listing their machine ID?

It was stock item I prepared for a magazine item many years ago. Part of a
suite of programs showing how compact BASIC utilities can be.

Incidentally, they show how such utilities resist the changes to the OS and
maintain their functionality.

I really don't think anyone is losing out by setting two variables, and
some may even benefit by it.

> > As for trouble, would you like to e-mail me what you mean.

> Okay.

I await your e-mail and will do my best to respond positively and politely
to it.

John

--
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/