[iyonix-support] Re: Uncommanded shut-down

  • From: Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:13:20 +0100

In article <51f7c510d9mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It seems to keep coming back to the PSU: why, if power is on, does
> pushing the power button on the front not work?

Probably not relevant in your case. However when I first received my Iyonix
it refused to start when the front button was pushed. Turned out to be
because the cable from switches to board had become loose during transit.
So if you haven't already done so, you could try removing, cleaning, and
reconnecting these connectors.

Slainte,

Jim