[iyonix-support] Re: Uncommanded shut-down

  • From: John <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:15:12 +0100

On 22 Jul, John Williams <JohnRW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you could set something else up which is sensitive to power failure,
> if it happens again you could check that.
Racking my brains to think of something else I could plug in that doesn't
automatically re-start...

[Snip]

> Only if the power really goes off does the Iyonix stop.
Well, that is interesting anyway.

> But I think it's worth checking that whatever else you do.
Yes, it seems so. Strange that it should happen on two successive nights.
If it happens again tonight then there is definitely somethng fishy.

Thanks, John.

John

--
    ____