[iyonix-support] Re: Pyjamas & Heat

  • From: Paul Vigay <lists-nospam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 23:38:14 +0100

In article <00bd36724e.davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dave Higton <davehigton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've never seen pyjamas except at switch-on from cold.  There isn't time
> for the chip to heat up significantly.

I've never seen pyjamas at all, on any of my machines, despite being on for
extended periods or in warm weather.

The panther is currently reading 25 degrees, which is quite cool to it's
norm of around 29 degrees.

--
Paul Vigay                 __\\|//__            Life,
                           (` o-o ')        the Universe

Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize
that it bears a very close resemblance to the first...