[iyonix-support] Re: Floppy disc for Iyonix Cube a possibility?

  • From: Peter Naulls <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:27:35 -0700

In message <009e01c6f92f$447b2ca0$9a02a8c0@pc>
          Terje Sletteb=F8 <tslettebo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi.
>=20
> Does anyone know if it's possible to attach an (external) floppy disc t=
o the
> Aria Cube model? I bought this model mostly due to space reasons (I hav=
e a
> PC on the same desk, and this way, the Cube has space on top of the PC)=
. I'd
> guess the motherboard is the same as the other models, and thus has a f=
loppy
> disc connector but has anyone tried this?

Yep, mine has a floppy attached.  But it's inside, by virtue of the fact
that it makes the system slightly less likely to get stuck when booting
my development model motherboard.  Of course, I don't use it, but USB
floppy drives certainly exist.

--=20
Peter Naulls - peter@xxxxxxxxxx        | http://www.chocky.org/
RISC OS Community Wiki - add your own content   | http://www.riscos.info/=