[iyonix-support] Floppy disc for Iyonix Cube a possibility?

  • From: Terje Slettebø <tslettebo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:48:03 +0200

Hi.

Does anyone know if it's possible to attach an (external) floppy disc to the
Aria Cube model? I bought this model mostly due to space reasons (I have a
PC on the same desk, and this way, the Cube has space on top of the PC). I'd
guess the motherboard is the same as the other models, and thus has a floppy
disc connector but has anyone tried this?

The reason I'm asking is that I've recently acquired an Acorn A3010, and I'm
looking for ways to share files between them. I guess, if possible, a
network connection could be an alternative, or (slow) serial connection.

Regards,

Terje