[iyonix-support] Re: Epson scanner 1660 lock ups

  • From: Eddie Lord <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:00:10 GMT

In message <6ad9d47d4e.dougjwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote thus:

> Hi,
>
> Since upgrading to RISCOS 5.12 my Epson scanner now fails to work.

I can report the same problem too. (Epson 2400 Photo)

> It worked with RISCOS5.11 and USB2 installed.

Mine worked without fail with 5.11, whatever order the scanner was
plugged in /switched on.
The only difference was that I was using USB1. (I didn't bother with
USB two).

Now I'm on 5.12 and a new graphics card (5200).
!USBKick solves the problem here (Thank you Ian:-).

Apart from that the upgrade went very smoothly.

--
Best Regards
Eddie