[iyonix-support] Re: 5.18 Upgrade

  • From: "Martin Hansen" <mhh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 18:25:53 -0000

A Rawnsley wrote:
> If one was to be hard-nosed, one might point out that businesses often
> have IT cycles for just this reason - every 5 (say) years hardware is
> routinely replaced to prevent problems resulting from aging out.

Yes, at my school, my Risc PC has seen three lots of windows boxes
come and go. So much money....
Running Techwriter, the Risc PC still produces far superior lesson
materials in comparison with the Windows PCs.
Possibly, we're about to go big time for iPads. I wonder if the Risc PC
will out-live them too...
Regards,
Martin.
http://www.RISCOScode.com