[iyonix-support] Re: 5.18 Upgrade

  • From: Michael Ben-Gershon <mybg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 21:08:46 +0200

On 05/03/12 20:29, John Harrison wrote:
I have just done the upgrade to 5.18 from 5.16, using the softload version
as a precaution.  Before doing so I checked that I didn't have any modules
unplugged.
OvationPro doesn't render rotated images.  It takes an age to render them,
and may render the whole image, or may leave streaks across the right hand
part of the image.

I just tried OPro on 5.18 and do not see such problems with rotated images.
Michael Ben-Gershon
mybg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- To alter your preferences or leave the group, visit //www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support Other info via //www.freelists.org/webpage/iyonix-support List-related queries to iyonix-support-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx