Re: New List

  • From: "Stephen Chetcuti" <isainfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:39:33 +0200

Thanks Matt, I'm glad you find the list useful. This list still has some
minor issues which i am trying to work out, though it seems that the Out Of
Office replies have all gone, that's definitely something we all wanted.

The ads are gone also, though Lists are quite expensive to keep, therefore i
might eventually introduce adverts again, though this time, they will be
promoting ISA Server related products and i will leave the ads at the bottom
of the messages for minimal inconvenience.

There is no need to unsubscribe from the Listbot List, I will be shutting
down that list soon.

Best Regards,
Stephen Chetcuti
ISAserver.org