Re: New List

  • From: "Anthony Michaud" <anthonym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:54:28 +1000

Quite simply - tough.  There is no *need* to provide a list with
advertisements - period.  There have been at least two offers, and i'm
sure there will be more if the request goes up - this can't be an issue!
List members have asked for no adds (and yes, I'm definitely one of
them) so why is there a problem?  Besides, I don't have a problem with
this - I'll unsubscribe, and if I can't live without the list (theres a
world of http sites that (although maybe slower) may have the
information required).  Failing that, subscribing for a quick question,
getting the answer, then getting off will suffice for me too.

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

Blessed are those who have no expectations, for they will never be
disappointed. --Buddha