Re: New List

I don't think so.  In my experience, its unlikely that any professionals
in our field will actually click on the links - if we need something, we
won't be prompted by an advert to go out and get something - you either
need it & are in the process of getting it, or you don't need it.

Unless the revenue was generated on a non-sustainable method, eg: a 'per
view' rather than per click, then there won't be any revenue generated.
The way I see it, is that the ads were temporarily in place to cover the
costs of the list.

As for turning a profit with a list, I'm not aware of anyone actually
doing this as yet, perhaps off-setting the costs might be an option, but
again - this shouldn't be an option as we have had offers to host the
list, and for those people/organisations to absorb the costs of the
list.

I'm not going to comment on this subject any more, my points have been
made, and there is not yet an other view that is not countered.  Ad's
won't work, and I won't work with them.

--
Anthony Michaud
Network Administrator

Blessed are those who have no expectations, for they will never be
disappointed. --Buddha