RE: Interesting problem...

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:27:06 -0500

I think I also said that right from the start, just trying to explain
how it was setup.  I've been going through a lot of manuals over the
last few days on how to set it up, and best practices, etc...  It
appears I had it setup correctly, but it's not working the way it's
supposed to.

So, no need to discuss it further, I'll just rebuild all the DNS servers
and see if that helps.  I think we've all agreed that there is something
drastically wrong, now I have to fix it.  Thanks for the help, it has
cleared up a few questions I had, and pointed me in the right direction.