RE: ISA 2004, caching only.

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 06:06:18 -0800

Ok; to reiterate:
DO
NOT
DDISABLE
THE
FIREWALL
SERVICE

Quit applying ISA 2000 misconceptions to ISA 2004.
Install ISA 2004, choose the "single network adapter" template and leave the
rest to the code that handles it.

..you'll break your ISA and leave yourself paying for the PSS call.

  Jim Harrison
  MCP(NT4, W2K), A+, Network+, PCG
  http://isaserver.org/Jim_Harrison/
  http://isatools.org