[PCB_FORUM] Re: [PCB_FORUM]

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 12:15:59 -0800 (PST)

Anyone running Allegro on a Linix machine and having issues?

Like:
 - Mouse clicks too quick? Often times will cancel out the command, and I
have to run the command again, and start over.
 - Info screens don't stay up? When I click INFO, for instance, I have to
select the element twice in order for the window to stay displayed.

I do like the plane fills (shaped display) better on linix. They are much
more 'see thru' than on XP. Good job with that.

Let me know if you help suggestions.

Good day.
Mitch