[PCB_FORUM] Re: Change trace net... How? easy way?

  • From: "Mitch S. Morey" <cadpro2k@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:41:03 -0800 (PST)

Kinda easy.

"Cut" the Cline segments that attach to the pins, near the pins wherever
it makes a connection (might simply be at the plane connection). Then it
will essentially be a dangling Cline segment. Connect it all back up to
the original connections, and whalla. The netlist in the board shouldn't
have changed, so your critical net should connect up fine.

I've learned to 'write protect' my .brd files..... :)

Good day.

Mitch