[PCB_FORUM] Change trace net... How? easy way?

  • From: "Gene Carman" <gcarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icu-pcb-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:09:59 -0800

Have a design that is fully routed, but the engineer needs a change.  He
attempted to do it himself, and now has managed to connect a critical net to
ground.  That net winds all over the board, (control net) and we want to retain
the current routing...  but since it is now part of the fill, it is stuck as
GND.

Is there anyway to grab that cline and change the net, thus forcing the fill
shape back?

(this is not the first time for this type of problem for this engineer...  thus
proving that a bit of knowledge can indeed be a dangerous thing.)