Re: [icon-users] Removing a page break

  • From: Stewart J Brookes <stewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:01:40 +0100

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the explanatory details.

> Obviously, the search facility could be extended to search for breaks
> directly, but that would really be a bit over the top.

I don't think that would be over the top, but another nice feature.
I've just been editing quite a long document, with lots of embedded
pictures. I wanted to find the few instances of 'white space' breaks
I'd used, and it would have been a lot nicer to have been able to
search directly rather than sift through lots of pictures.

In addition, a 'Break style' on the search list would draw attention
to the fact that it *is* possible to search for breaks, something
which is not at all obvious (the style indicator doesn't show 'Picture
Style' when you create a breaks).

If it's not too difficult to add 'Break' to the search list, could you
consider it, please?

Breaking away,

Stewy