Re: [icon-users] Masterclasses

  • From: John Cartmell <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:28:06 +0000 (GMT)

On 31 Oct, Mike Hobbs <mike.hobbs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Regarding EW, inevitably nobody in the near vicinity is going to be
> using it and so there is nobody to teach the class and no interested
> students.

Should anyone in the Manchester area like to demonstrate EW/TW then RONWUG
would be very willing to provide a forum for that master class: I'm sure every
user group (in other areas) would also be interested. Of course master classes
would need more than a single presentation and, should there be a demonstrator
and students, I'll arrange for accommodation and equipment at the RONWUG site.
That may be more than could be arranged by other groups - but is intended as a
"don't assume things are impossible" alert. Just ask.

--
        John Cartmell   john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      0845 006 8822 or 0161 969 9820
        Qercus magazine FAX +44 (0)8700-519-527         www.qercus.com