Re: [icon-users] Masterclasses

  • From: John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:20:46 +0000 (GMT)

> ... when you're engaged in doing real work, and you're up against tight
> schedules, you don't have time to explore the features of the tools. ...

But it is having a real need that focuses your mind.  It's not realistic to
explore everything, and if you did, much of it wouldn't stick.

It's between the two extremes - invest a bit of time with a good
expectation of payoff.

> ... I'm not a young, enthusiastic, computer nerd that explores every
> feature of every application...

Quite!

John

--
John Harrison -  http://www.jaharrison.me.uk
Message sent from a British built Iyonix PC running RISC-OS 5