[icon-discuss] Re: Docking for the Braille plus

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 21:58:44 -0400

Chase,

There's more to the process than just changing the shape of the case. Though similar to the Icon in many respects, the Braille+ is still different enough to require a different docking station design, both in hardware and firmware. I know summer can seem pretty long, but it goes by pretty quickly. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>