[icon-discuss] Re: Docking for the Braille plus

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 21:28:00 -0700

Hmm, good point, but I suspect there's a lot more to it than one little part. Also, I can't help but wonder if there aren't things like licensing and intellectual copyright kinds of issues from a legal standpoint that have to be done between Levelstar and APH, thus the delay in product development and availability? I suspect it's a lot more complicated than we're being told, ... and how many of us know what's involved in product research and development in the first place? I'm sure not privy to that info but know I've gotta be patient nonetheless, lol.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>