[ibis-macro] Re: Epiphany

  • From: "Ken Willis" <kwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:36:44 -0500

Hi,

I think an important message is to communicate that there is growing
support for the approach, and that is clearly conveyed by Todd's table.
I would agree with deleting vendors with no check marks; it is implicit
that if a vendor is missing, it is not currently working with the
library.
It may spur more to join us on-board. But I do think Todd is doing the
right thing by showing there is support here. Otherwise we have a pretty
empty message for model makers/consumers.

Ken