[ian-reeds-games] Re: Tactical Battle 1.12 dev 3

  • From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 00:02:56 -0500

Lol...you mean chopping a head off isn't a good sound? grin.

I just read thru most of the users guide, and it is really coming along.

I am also going to take a closer look at the door changing thing. I think that
will be a great improvement for the zombie house.

I just wanted to mention some stuff. I noticed in the first paragraph you got a
"hae" instead of a "have".

In the units you have some talk about teams, and mention 0, when int he teams
section you state that 0 is no longer an option.

I wanted to ask a brief question.
When it comes to teams, you got three so far. Will the teams eventually be able
to be listed as player or computer controlled? What if there is a need for more
then one "good" team or player team I guess is the better phrase. For instance,
half a dozen players might want to play a map, which I intend that board game
port. Or like a world combat with more then one country, or civilization.

Just some thoughts.