[ian-reeds-games] Re: Command and Conquer

  • From: Zak Claassen <zak.claassen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 09:13:02 +0200

The only command and conquer I remember is the one where the russians
went back in time to assassinate Einstein and then returned to a world
where they, the allies and the japanese were fighting for power.  Not
sure if that's the one you're basing your map on though, I don't
really remember the details or most of the units from that game.