[HUG ] Re: On the subject of equipement cost

  • From: "Franc Flipsen" <fujifan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:58:43 -0600

You Can get into an H3D system with a couple of lenses for under $25K(New). As
for leica S2, I think if it's priced right it'll take a share of the 'blad
business and with the rumors about Nikon going to a larger sensor similar to
the Leica S2 that market will really heat up. The leica S2 is being
co-developed with Phase One and rumoe has it that it's going to hace the same
mount as the Phase One MF body (Mamiya).

Franc