[HUG ] Re: On the subject of equipement cost

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:23:50 -0700

I always thought the stuff was made for Doctors,  Lawyers, and Indian
Chiefs.. and a few Pros is select markets...

Who but a Pro, a successful Pro, can afford a $40K camera body plus the cost
of a few lenses?  And there is no used market to save money ,,, you must buy
it new.

Personally, I do not see where Leica (S2)  thinks they are going to get some
market share...

Frank Filippone

red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx