[HUG ] Re: On the subject of equipement cost

  • From: "Franc Flipsen" <fujifan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:36:14 -0600

Bill,

Up here we don't have that luxury, When I quote a job I need to supply an equipment list along with a list of items I need to rent. If I need to rent it and charge the client and my competitor doesn't then I loose the job. Now I charge an hourly rate along with a capture fee, If I add a rental fee for equipment I should have I'd never get work. To play with the big boys you need to own the equipment or eat the rental costs.

Franc

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>