[openbeos] Re: openbeos Digest V8 #104

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:39:27 -0400

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I am just saying I hear you, but at the
> same time I believe this optimization makes a lot of sense for Firefox no
> matter what.

I am curious to see how these issues affect the WebKit port, once we
get it back going and work out some of the bugs. In the testing I did
back in January, the drawing definitely wasn't super fast, but it
wasn't as slow as it seems Firefox was at first. So that gives me some
hope.

I am sure I will be asking Stephan and SD and the other Bezilla guys
for some tips on making the WebKit drawing nice and efficient.

Ryan