[openbeos] Re: AlConf 2008 - Rovigo Italy

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <kokitomare@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 13:06:57 -0700

Ciao Andrea!

Andrea Bernardi wrote:
Hi guys!
I'm writing to tell you that two (or maybe more) representants of the
Italian Haiku User Group will be attending AlConf, a brand new Italian
event dealing with alternative OS and retro computing. If by any
chance someone will be in Italy (Italians reading, this is meant
mainly for you!!!) precisely in Papozze Adria, (Rovigo) let me know,
we will meet up! The date will be July 12, others attending will be
local Amiga, Mac, Mos, Linux and obviously Haiku user groups...

The event's website is http://aiconf.radicadesign.com/

My talk will be at roughly 2.30/3 pm, and I'ld like to present the
Haiku project and all the latest developpements...

Any suggestion on how to develop this talk is more than welcome!!!

Great stuff!

I will send you some presentation material that I have used in the past both for reference and in case you can recycle some of the slides.

I will also try to add the event to our conference list on the Haiku website in the next few days.

If you need any artwork for your presentation or booth (if there is going to be one), shout in this direction; I have some stuff that you may be able to use (as is or modified as needed).

Cheers,

Koki