[haiku] Re: freebsd network drivers

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:06:05 -0800

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:52 PM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Perhaps start with the ones that had a higher number and worktowards
> the ones that cover less?  Here's the list sorted from highest to
> lowest:

However, it's likely that the drivers with fewer devices are actually
newer, and some of the ones with lots of devices are older...

Also, i'm guessing many of those are ISA chipsets - which aren't
terribly relevant in Haiku at this point. Also, I'm guessing some are
targetting PCMCIA cards.

Possibly it would be better to identify the most commonly-used
chipsets and focus on those first - specifically the integrated ones.

Is there a way to easily identify those?