[openbeos] Re: ShowImage Bloat

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:22:24 +0100 CET

"Andrew Bachmann" <shatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > A simple slideshow is a basic feature of an image viewer - show me
> > one
> > image viewer that cannot do this besides R5 ShowImage.
> windows: Imaging
> windows: InternetExplorer (it's the default folks!)
> windows: Imaging Preview <- ShowImage falls in about this class I
> think

Hm. What about using a current Windows? :-)
The Explorer now shows the images... and contains a slide show feature
as well ;-))
I wouldn't consider InternetExplorer an example for a non bloat image
viewer application (and then its size... ) ;-))

But okay, you showed me some examples, and that's what I asked for,
silly me...

Bye,
   Axel.