[haiku] Re: Res: [ḧaiku] can anybody help me to compile blender

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 02:00:11 -0400

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:50 AM, Skar Cat <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah but i really dont know the steps to follow...
> Download the ports install it on haiku and compile the blender?
> what should i do really please if somebody help me i give him a candy :)

Porting an application is not a simple process and there is no way we
could try to explain it to you without actually doing all the work.

For something as complex as Blender which has a GUI it will not be a
trivial thing to get it working. Unfortunately only a programmer with
a lot of time and dedication would be able to port Blender to Haiku at
the moment.

--
Regards,
Ryan